I’ve got a weird issue happening. I can upload talks logged in as Super Admin, but uploads silently fail when I’m using a non-SA user.
Config: EE 2.4.0 build 20120123, running on LAMP
Group: Talk Uploaders
Key Group permissions: Access CP, Access Content/Edit/Publish, Access File Manager
File Upload Location permissions: Enabled for Talk Uploaders group
Steps to repro
1. Login as Talks user.
2. Publish > New Entry
3. Click ‘Add Files’ in the custom File field.
4. File Manager dialogue appears as per normal - click Upload File.
5. Browse to file (mp3) and click Upload File to trigger upload.
6. Browser will submit the file.
7. Once it hits 100%, the spinning icon will continue to sit there.
8. Check file upload directory - no file.
Logging back out and coming in as an SA - upload succeeds.
It seems to be permissions related, but (a) I can’t figure out what permission, and (b) I’m not getting any sort of error message at all.