ExpressionEngine CMS
Open, Free, Amazing

Thread

This is an archived forum and the content is probably no longer relevant, but is provided here for posterity.

The active forums are here.

Friday Round Up Post - May 4th

April 27, 2012 1:24pm

Subscribe [5]
  • #1 / Apr 27, 2012 1:24pm

Kyle Cotter

730 posts

Post your news for the May 4th #FRUP, or add it to the hashtag #FRUP on Twitter.

Thanks everyone!

• #2 / Apr 30, 2012 11:44am

Manuel Payano

144 posts

Busy days @devdemon.

Finishing April with a bang!
    Channel Images 5.2 : Which adds HTML5 Upload, EE 2.5 Rich Text Editor Support, Better Workflow Integration, Multiple Fields & Much more!
    http://www.devdemon.com/channel_images/

• #3 / May 04, 2012 10:31am

Jamie Rumbelow

546 posts

I’ve open sourced my popular tagging engine, Taggable, and the MojoMotor blogging platform MojoBlog. They’re now freely available for everyone to use and contribute on GitHub!

• #4 / May 04, 2012 10:48am

Dom Stubbs

156 posts

Yesterday I released version 2.0 of Switchboard, a productivity/search tool for the EE control panel. It features a new and improved UI, full keyboard navigation support and much more.

• #5 / May 04, 2012 11:05am

Reinos

79 posts

Just release Entry API:

Entry API is a module that creates a XMLRPC/SOAP server under the hood of the ExpressionEngine CMS. With this module you are capable to insert, update and delete entries with a SOAP or XMLRPC call. It support the default fields aswell custom fields. So you can for example insert entries from within an other application like a Iphone app or a other web app.

http://devot-ee.com/add-ons/entry-api

• #6 / May 04, 2012 1:00pm

Kyle Cotter

730 posts

Thanks for your news! This week’s #FRUP is live.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

ExpressionEngine News!

#eecms, #events, #releases