Friday Round Up Post. June 22 Edition.
This has been one busy week, lot of great stuff to round up!
Without further adieu…
- CE Cache 1.7.5 is out: Mostly a maintenance release, but there may be some new stuff in there too…
- CE Lossless provides lossless image compression for overzealous, performance-minded CE Image users.
- Isaac Raway announces ProForm 1.16 for ExpressionEngine with improved Lists, new Relationship field & tons more!
- Max Lazar brings us MX Notify Control 2.4
- Added support VMG Chosen Member fieldtype as distribution list
- New trigger - Member Login / Member CP Login
- Fixed a bug with entry_id
- Hooks now activated dynamically only for triggers which you choose
- Webmaster email & name as default Email & Name information for new triggers
- Joel Bradbury is looking for testers for a new ExpressionEngine add-on.
- The cool cats over at 47 Media launched Kicktastic. A fun business training membership site built on ExpressionEngine!
- Nick Benson serves up “Optimizing Photos in ExpressionEngine with CE Image and CE Lossless”.
- EllisLab is hiring! We are looking for a Software Engineer. If you want to live the dream, please apply!
- Rob Allen enlightens us on using Standard Global Variables during development to monitor EE/page performance.
DC-EErs “This is a life changing event you won’t want to miss”. The DC-EErs Day-Conf.
- NetRaising showcases 18 new or updated ExpressionEngine sites. Bravo!
- First Pier Technology Partners launched 2 new sites:
Thank you everyone! It was a great week!