ExpressionEngine 2.7.2 Released
ExpressionEngine 2.7.2 is now available for download. It is a security and stability release recommended for all users. In addition to improving security, it includes over 20 bug fixes. Some of the more noteworthy bug fixes that either fix minor irritations or improve functionality are:
- Fixed a bug where publish layouts were not saving correctly.
- Fixed a bug on the publish page where file fields would always be treated as required if an allowed upload directory was specified in the field’s settings.
- Fixed a bug where Grid row sorting may not work correctly in Firefox.
- Fixed a bug where conditionals did not work inside checkbox and multi-select custom field tag pairs.
- Fixed a bug where text formatting overrides were not working.
For a full list of changes, head over to the changelog.