InkType Alpha 2008.01.13.3 is ready for download!
Please let me know your thoughts—and remember… this is an alpha release. My goal here is to create a top-notch CI-powered blogging platform that ranks right up there with Wordpress (or at least close to), so comments, suggestions, questions or ideas are all welcome!
InkType Alpha 2008.01.13.3 Changelog:
# RSS feed and Mozilla Live Bookmark support has been added
# The post author will be emailed when a comment has been posted to their post
# CAPTCHA support has been added to comments
# inktype_helper has been added to simplify output of key elements in template files.
# The following functions are available from the inktype_helper file:
* These helper functions can be seen in action in the andreas08 and andreas02 template files. The purpose is to simplify template creation so the template creator doesn’t have to use more complicated CI syntax if they don’t want to.
# The ‘Allow Comments’ setting in the Administration Panel now works
# The page headings in the Administration Panel now correctly reflect whether various records are being added as new or edited.
InkType Alpha 2007.12.23.0 Changelog:
- Added basic visitor statistic tracking
- Added basic file download statistic tracking
- Added ‘Excerpt’ property to posts to enable ‘Continue Reading…’
- Fixed minor annoyance in page navigation display
InkType alpha01.1 Changelog:
- Corrected flaw that allowed anybody to bypass main admin controller and get into any other admin level controllers
- Fixed login bug that hung application when incorrect username / password combination was used (Bug Reported by Thoer)
- Default Category can now be assigned (Suggested by BoltClock)
- Assigning default category to new posts can be turned on / off in Settings (Suggested by BoltClock)
- Post statuses can be changed in main Posts list now instead of having to edit the post to change the status (Suggested by Boltclock)
- Corrected password issue when editing user accounts (Bug Reported by BoltClock)