I have a question regarding the license restrictions as stated below.
I am interested in setting up a network of social networking sites with photos, videos, deals, forums, Live Video Steams, Chat Rooms, Instant Messaging, VOIP and a business directory. I do not intend to provide hosting nor is this some kind of blogging site but a real social network with a VOIP, IM, PM built in so that social network members call and message each other between networks. The sites (we will always buy and own the domains) that are 100% owned by us and administrated by people in each area of expertise for each network that we launch. It will be made clear in our administration agreement that we and not the customer will own the domain and the content and the site. The administratos interest in this is that any sites that he admins can be used to promote the services or business of the of the administrator in his area and for this we will charge a monthly fee.
Is this allowed?
BELOW IS COPIED FROM YOUR WEBSITE
Unless you have been granted prior, written consent from EllisLab, Inc., you may not:
• Use the Software as the basis of a hosted blogging service, or to provide hosting services to others.
• Reproduce, distribute, or transfer the Software, or portions thereof, to any third party.
• Sell, rent, lease, assign, or sublet the Software or portions thereof.
• Grant rights to any other person.
• Use the Software in violation of any U.S. or international law or regulation.