I have this problem which persists despite attempts to get it through.
To make my problem more clearer, let me give you the salient points.
1. I have registered and can login. My userid: “kumaarpm”.
2. The Login with my Name shows up on the Top Bar.
3. However, when I navigate to this Hyperlink:” https://secure.expressionengine.com” my L,ogin ID (Hello, kumaarpm) disappears from the Top Bar and it is replaced by “Hello, Guest”.
4. If I attempt to Login, it redirects to the Forum page and (Hello, kumaarpm) reappears.
5. In short, I am not able to access the secure.expressionengine.com - and thus unable to place my order. I tried to change the Browser from FF to IE - still No Joy. Exactly the same problem persist. The re-direct when I tired to re-login never navigates back to the HTTPS page.
What could I have done wrong - or is there a problem with the HTTPS website EE link?
My OS is Windows 7 Professional.
Pse assist - as I am stuck.
PS: I am able to access Other HTTPS websites - just for your Info. The problem only persist for: “https://secure.expressionengine.com”.