ISSUE 2 OF THE EXPRESSIONENGINE MAGAZINE RELEASED
I’m very happy and proud to inform you all, that a brand new issue of The ExpressionEngine Magazine was released today!
This issue is 14 jam-packed pages of ExpressionEngine goodness, featuring great articles written by some very talented people.
DOWNLOAD: exp_magazine_issue_2_july_2012.pdf (PDF, 2.5 MB)
• EDITORIAL: What a welcome! (by Thomas Boelskifte, Editor)
• SNIPPETS: Tips, Tricks & News from the Community
• COMMUNITY CALENDAR: Events & Meetups
• Making sites fly with Varnish (by Kevin Cupp, Software Engineer at EllisLab)
• Interactive HTML 5 with Hype (by Thomas Boelskifte, Editor)
• ExpressionEngine URL Schematic (by James Smith, James Smith Web Consultancy)
• File Management done right: Review of Assets (by Thomas Boelskifte, Editor)
The magazine is - of course - free!
YOU’RE THE WRITER!
We’re already looking for content for the next issue, and we would love it if you - the readers - would also be the writers.
Also get in touch if you have community news (see the “Snippets” section on pages 3 and 4), items for the calendar like meetups and events (see page 5), or job openings (also page 5).
Remember, you can subscribe to our mailing-list from the site, to get a message when new issues are released. Or you can monitor #eecms on Twitter ... or check out Kyle’s newsletter here of course :)
Thank you so much to the entire community, for your fantastic feedback on issue 1, and your continued support and help!