Hi guys! I’m new to the forum but I’ve been a CI user for a long time now and I wanted to introduce you to a new ORM I made together with a friend/colleague.
We named it NitroORM (http://nitro-orm.net/), it’s 100% pure PHP, which means that declaring mapping is as easy as creating a PHP array, and even easier since Nitro can generate it for you. The Generator is a accessed through CI controller and it can generate the mapping and the models.
Here are some of it’s many cool features:
* Can be installed as a Spark (http://getsparks.org/packages/Nitro/versions/HEAD/show)
* Pure PHP Generator, no CLI or XML!
* Multiple database support
* Incredibly extensible: every core class extends from an empty user class
* Supported relations: Inheritance, OneToOne, OneToMany, ManyToOne, ManyToMany
* Easy creation of custom relations
Check out the wiki (https://bitbucket.org/___flatline___/nitro/wiki/) for the documentation.
We are using it in production right now and it’s working just fine, but if any of you decide to give it a try and find any bugs or have any suggestions, we are happy to hear them, just drop an issue on our bitbucket repo (https://bitbucket.org/___flatline___/nitro/) or drop us a line on our twitter (https://twitter.com/NitroORM).
I hope you like it! And any feedback is more than welcome!