Ok i have installed and its not loading anything.
I have installed this plugin without any problem on Netbeans 7.1.1 and 7.2 , and it does give auto complete. I think it is better to ask ( or maybe help/collaborate ) in the project page if you are still having problems
If you guys wondering an easy way. I have created a simple tiny PHP Application that is scan your model folder and create a auto complete file in your project folder. I have tested in Netbeans 7.2, And Its worked perfectly.
Follow the steps…
1. Download the following index.php
2. Create a new folder CI_AUTO in your wamp or Xampp folder
3. paste it in your CI_AUTO folder
4. after that open URL http://localhost/CI_AUTO
5. Follow the instruction.
6. If it’s really helpful to you, simply thank me.
Good work ! The file did give me auto-complete.
But since I am a beginner in both Codeigniter and netbeans, it would be inappropriate for me to Judge your work