Hi, I’ve heard a lot of great things about Expression Engine and am about to start on a project that I hope it will be suitable for. I have some specfic functionality items I need to be confident that Expression Engine can achieve before making that commitment though. Can it (apologies if some of these overlap):
* Have different backend log-in types with different levels of authorisations
* Have a back end which is customisable (layout and functionality) and can display different things depending on the log in type
* Allow access to files for download based on a users authorisation type
* Have a blog and a standard website run on the same backend install.
* Have a separate interface for the blog back end as to the rest of the website.
Best Regards - looking forward to hearing back as I’m excited to start a project with EE.