$149 | 2 hours | Mar. 9 | Fri | 2:30-4:30pm EDT
Join us for a special preview of new v.1.1 & live Q&A session with co-founder David Dexter!
About the Class
Yes, you can now build sophisticated, professional eCommerce sites right on the powerful ExpressionEngine 2.0 platform. And there’s no better place to look than the exciting BrilliantRetail add-on.
In our special 1-day, 2-hour online class, we’ll discuss everything you need to know about implementing BrilliantRetail, including how to import and manage extended member data and history with DataGrab import tool, as well as a comparison with today’s leading eCommerce platform, Magento from Varien.
* Special 2-hour live e-Learning class
* Reliable GotoTraining live streaming
* Downloadable video of the recorded session for unlimited reviews
* Wealth of tips and techniques from an EE Pro Network veteran
* Small, personal, friendly, and collaborative class setting
* Live Q&A sessions
Even if you’re new to ExpressionEngine, our and strategic overviews and step-by-step instructions will give you all the tools you need to start building eCommerce sites on EE. For more information, see the “What will I learn” section below for the individual topics.
Register Now to Receive this Special Offer!
Creat-ee is excited to offer the following promotions to everyone who registers for this month’s class:
* A chance to win a full license of BrilliantRetail by random drawing (a $150 retail value)
* An exclusive coupon to purchase a full license of BrilliantRetail at 50% off retail or for $75 US
* A free non-commercial license of DataGrab data import add-on
* 50% off standalone version of EEHarbor’s SafeHarbor EE site backup add-on ($20 value)
* Buy any 1 add-on from intoEEtive and receive 50% off regular price
Here’s a word from Andy, a past license giveaway winner:
My first webinar with you was excellent. I really appreciate you bringing in the creators of BrilliantRetail, as well as addressing the setup of an e-commerce store from a legacy system. Thank you, and I will definitely take advantage of the free license.
What former students are saying about Creat-ee classes
“You couldn’t ask for more as a turbo-driven boost to reaching a professional level in Expression Engine.” - Meredith
“I’ve learned so much in the class it’s amazing. Not only do you learn the technical aspects of Expression Engine but you learn best practices and development tips that are priceless.” - Brooke
“What sets this class apart is Jae’s extensive industry knowledge and experience combined with natural teaching ability and enthusiasm.” - Rob
“Never taking an online course before, I was hesitant, but after taking Jae’s class. I wouldn’t blink on doing it again. Jae’s personality is extremely enthusiastic and caring of his students.” - Kalyn
What will I learn?
During the 2-hour course, we’ll cover the following topics:
* Overview of major concepts for BrilliantRetail
* Comparison between BrilliantRetail and Magento
* Installation and starting with the blank theme
* Key features: product types, catalog, shipping, orders, reports, and more
* Back-end tour and optimal settings
* Basic tag sytax and template setup
* Pulling catalog and controlling output on EE templates
* Importing and extending customer profile and data using DataGrab
* and more
Who’s teaching the course?
All classes are taught by Jae Barclay of ejaeDesign LLC. For the past 14 years, Jae has worked with some of the top brands and agencies here and abroad including Samsung, BBC America, Yahoo!, and Estee Lauder. And for the past 4+ years, Jae and his team designed and built over twenty EE-driven sites for large enterprise-level clients as well as growing small businesses, startups, and non-profit organizations as a proud member of the EE Pro Network.
Jae is also a passionate and lifelong educator, both as a former Professor of Graphic & Interactive Design at the School of Art & Design at Alfred University, and organizer of free Meetups for small business owners in New York City called “Launching Your Website: Getting on the Right Track.”
Looking for other ExpressionEngine classes?