(Now with _iterated support)
ATTENTION: this extension is third-party, so don’t bother Phill with questions about it.
- well documented
- label from $validation / custom label
- mapping by $validation[‘field’][‘values’] / custom array mapping
- custom callback-generated fields
- autopagination with native CI paginator when _paged
- table elements attributes assigned automaticaly
This extension works in the similar way as original HTML Form extension.
All it does is provide render_table() method that builds html code based on settings given by user. It can save some time for you and make table-generation part of the view more readable. Extension is shipped with two table templates: object_per_row and object_per_column.
Docs are included in Distrib.
Installation: To make HTML Table available, copy application folder’s content from distrib into your application folder.
If you have your own MY_html_helper, be careful not to rewrite it with same file from this distrib, just append your own with it’s content.
MY_html_helper contains one single function wrap() that makes output of optional parts of page more convinient. It’s used in table templates.