MyClientBase 0.6.3.2 is now available! Included in this update are lots of bugfixes along with some general maintenance items. A new feature has also been introduced which gives you the ability to add discounts to your invoices based on either a percentage or currency amount. This feature, along with other things that have made it into MCB, was requested by a user (or potential user) of MCB - so please do give me your ideas… they matter!
- Fixed a bug that would prevent the current version of a custom module from showing under certain circumstances
- Fixed a bug that would have prevented a few mcb_data variables from being inserted to the database upon installation
- Fixed a bug in the installer that would prevent successful upgrades from 0.6.1
- redir is now a library and not a module
- The core modules now handle their own setting views and save functions (dependance removed from settings module)
- Updated language translations
- Updated default invoice template
- Made minor cosmetic adjustment to pagination links
- Adjusted custom tasks module to work with new system settings logic
- An invoice template can no longer be deleted if it is the only template in the system
- Payment notes now output on invoices
- Added feature so discounts can be added to an invoice based on either percentage or currency.
- A message now displays when system settings have been saved
- A message now displays when invoice options have been saved
- The template editor now displays messages on save and delete actions