This is the first release of MyClientBase with the ability to implement custom modules. The basic application modules are now known as the core modules, and any third party modules are known as custom modules. Documentation explaining how custom modules are developed will be here soon. Until then, refer to the newly created custom Tasks module to see how it works.
- Added ability to update basic invoice information on invoice edit page.
- Updated Modular Extensions from 5219 to 5229.
- Changed application directory to “core”.
- Added a custom Tasks module.
- Fixed a small issue in client detail display.
- Fixed minor glitches in invoice report search display.
- Eliminated global_admin_controller
Core application modules exist in system/core/modules. Custom modules exist in system/modules.