This is my little helper that integrate SMF 1.1.x with CodeIgniter by smf 1.1 api. I’m thai so may be my language may not be good.
How to Install
1. Download this file and unzip to your application folder.
2. change smf.php config file at config folder you will see $config[‘smf_path’] change it to your smf path.
3. See an example in controller/cismf.php.
4. Just change username and password to your smf account.
5. Enter your SMF board to see the result.
To Solve Log off bug
I have found bug that I cannot log off my smf account in smf board if I logged in by this api but It easy to fix.
1.Just go to your SMF Admin.
2.Go to Server Setting->Feature Configuration.
3.Tick “Enable local storage of cookies” off.
4.The problem are gone.
The bug that I didn’t fix right now (and may be I cannot fix)
First, when u enter smf board without log in and then you log in by API you will see you have 1 guest and 1 user in users online that cause it doesn’t delete the first session. I don’t know how to fix this right now.
Please enjoy my little helper, and give me some comment about my helper.
P.S. My Environment : SMF 1.1.9 , PHP 5.2.6 , MySQL 5.0.51b
Download Here : CodeIgniter SMF 1.1.x Integration