Control Panel Location: Design ‣ Themes ‣ Wiki
The Wiki’s appearance is controlled via a collection of template files that make up a theme. Wiki themes are located in the themes/wiki_themes directory. The following describes how the default theme’s templates are put together and lists the available tags, parameters, and variables for each template.
The included default wiki theme is fully commented with all the tags, parameters, and variables available in the wiki. This provides a quick reference while building your own theme or modifying the default one.
- Wiki Page: This is the wrapper template that contains the header, sidebar and navigation.
- Wiki Article: Displays the article and a list of its assigned categories.
- Wiki History: Displays an article’s history.
- Wiki Edit: Displays a article’s editing interface.
- Wiki File: Information about a single uploaded file.
- Special sections: Pages created dynamically by the wiki.
- Recent Changes: The most recently changed wiki articles.
- Categories: All wiki categories.
- Titles: All wiki articles by title.
- Uncategorized: Lists all uncategorized wiki articles.
- Search Results: Displays wiki search results.
- Files list: Lists all of the files uploaded to the wiki.
- Upload Form: Creates the wiki’s upload form.
- Associated Pages: Lists pages that link to the current article.
- RSS and ATOM feeds: The templates used to generate the wiki’s feeds.
- Wiki Email Moderation Message: Used to create the article moderator notification email body.
- Wiki Email Moderation Subject: Used to create the article moderator notification email subject.
- Wiki Style: The stylesheet used by all of a theme’s templates.