The Friday Round Up Post. June 1 Edition.
While Kyle is off graduating, they handed the FRUP over to me.
Yeah, I know.
So, here goes! Some good stuff going down, here’s this week’s round up. Remember, to add your news, simply add it to the related thread, or tag it with #FRUP on Twitter.
- Grid Work released Minimalist 2.0 - Keyboard shortcuts and a Night Mode are highlights of this Control Panel theme.
- Krea brings us Content Elements - a fieldtype for ExpressionEngine that will give your clients and editors a freedom to create content structure directly on the publish page.
2 big happenings in the ExpressionEngine Community this week
- EngineSummit, hosted by Environments for Humans brought together some of the Web’s most notable experts in and for an all-new, one day online conference.
- EECI EU was all the rage in Leiden this week and Venveo kept notes:
- And right on cue, the ExpressionEngine Podcast this week is all about Conferences and Presentations
- Carlos Perez points out that AltCareer is powered by our favorite CMS.
- Graf Technology clues us in to Top Dog Screen Printing.
- Silo Design relaunches their own site on ExpressionEngine.
- Dan VanMilligan shows off the redesigned and ExpressionEngine 2 Fresh MainframeZone.com
We were busy bees as well.
- Marcus and Robin were off to see the world! Or at least Europe and EECI.
- Leslie, James and a healthy smattering of the EL staff made it to the EngineSummit EllisLab Round Table for some great interaction with the Community.
- Hot on the heels of 2.5, ExpressionEngine 2.5.1 was released. Goodies include many stability enhancements and IPv6 readiness.